Great, simple bruschetta recipe that can and should be made in advance so the flavors have time to marinate!
- 3 - 8" Naan flatbread (garlic flavor if you can find it)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 vine tomatoes (or 2 large tomatoes), diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup canned sliced black olives, drained, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Balsamic Glaze
- Combine the first 8 ingredients, cover and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush olive oil on flatbreads.
- Spread the mix over the Naan flatbread and place on a foil-lined baking sheet in the oven and allow to bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut with a pizza cutter into 3" x 3" squares and drizzle with balsamic glaze (I forgot to take the photo after it was drizzled with the glaze).