With spring just around the corner, I’ve happily been adding pops of colour and some much needed personality throughout our home after our very long and very cold winter.
So here it is!
- Glass container (make sure it has a wide opening to help prevent the accumulation of moisture)
- Arrangement of succulents
- Potting soil
- Accessories (rocks, moss, etc.)
- Place a layer of pebbles in the bottom of your glass container (this helps with drainage)
- Next add a layer of potting soil
- Remove succulents from pots and break off the hard soil at the bottom to reveal the roots
- Plant the succulents in the container, add more soil to ensure the roots are covered
- Add your accessories
- Finish by lightly watering to give your plants a healthy start
And that’s all there is to creating your own indoor garden!